Property Management, Inc.
An ACCREDITED MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION®
CERTIFIED PROPERTY MANAGER® DESIGNATION
Property Management, Inc. believes you need a real estate manager to
preserve and enhance the value of your real estate assets--someone who
is highly trained, experienced, and professional. Your real estate
investment deserves a CERTIFIED PROPERTY MANAGER®. When you hire a
CERTIFIED PROPERTY MANAGER® (CPM®), you know you’re getting a qualified
manager you can trust with your investment.
The CPM® designation is awarded by the INSTITUTE OF REAL ESTATE
MANAGEMENT (IREM®) of the National Association of REALTORS® to
professional real estate managers who have distinguished themselves in
the areas of experience, education, and ethical conduct.
The CPM® designation must be earned and is awarded only after rigid
standards have been met. Holders of the CPM® designation can best be
classed as "versatile specialists." They are trained to professionally
handle the full range of management tasks from completing a feasibility
study to supervising a property change of use. Their skills encompass
the asset management, administrative, legal, social, economic, and
physical areas essential to professional performance. CPM® members are
practiced in the art of combining day-to-day property management with
the broader asset management consideration to achieve your property’s
CERTIFIED PROPERTY MANAGERS® must abide by a Code of Professional
Ethics which is enforced by IREM®. A CPM® member’s commitment to this
code requires use of the utmost care in managing your property and
handling funds. The CPM® is the only real estate management designation
to protect your investment with rigid enforcement of this code. Those
violating the ethical code are subject to revocation of their
When a CPM® manages your property, you get someone who is
up-to-date on the latest trends in real estate. CPM® members keep on top
of the industry in several ways. For example, every CPM® member must
complete numerous hours of education to earn the designation, and then
must meet a continuing education requirement to maintain the CPM®
When you hire a CPM®, you are hiring management expertise and
experience. Experience is one of the defining qualifications of a
CERTIFIED PROPERTY MANAGER®. Put your investment in the hands of a
qualified professional. There is no better manager for your real estate
investment than someone who has the training and expertise of a
CERTIFIED PROPERTY MANAGER®.
ACCREDITED RESIDENTIAL MANAGER®
An equally prestigious and important designation awarded by the
INSTITUTE OF REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT® is the ACCREDITED RESIDENTIAL
MANAGER® (ARM®) designation. The ARM® award is granted to those
individuals in property management who manage residential properties or
homeowner/condominium associations and have completed the ARM® program’s
educational and experience requirements.
ACCREDITED RESIDENTIAL MANAGERS® must abide by the same Code
of Professional Ethics as CERTIFIED PROPERTY MANAGERS®. They must also
meet IREM® standards in experience, education, and ethical conduct.
ACCREDITED COMMUNITY MANAGER
Those who carry the title ACCREDITED COMMUNITY MANAGER awarded by
the MANUFACTURED HOUSING EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE have dedicated themselves
to the highest levels of professionalism, competency, and integrity and
adhere to the highest ethical business conduct.
Those who carry the title ACCREDITED COMMUNITY MANAGER pledge to conduct business in accordance with the following principles:
- Contribute constructively to the public image of manufactured home living.
- Promote open communication with residents and the community at large.
- Enforce all agreements concerning relations between the management and residents in a fair and consistent way.
- Be committed to promoting excellent resident relations and exhibit that commitment through policies and practices.
- Subscribe in principle and practice to respect owner’s relationship with residents.
- Disclose fully in writing all fees, charges, assessments, rules, and other regulations prior to enforcement.
- Employ the best qualified and highest caliber personnel.
- Be truthful in all advertising statements and not deceive or mislead the public.
- Promote the positive aspects of manufactured home living in all advertising.
- Maintain a practice of complete compliance with all existing laws and regulations and keep abreast of possible new laws.
- Support in principle and practice equal opportunity for all and comply with Fair Housing Laws.
- Respect the authority invested in them to act in others behalf and
at all times strive to live up to the agreements and expectations of all
with whom business is conducted.
- Commit to continuing education to strengthening professionalism.
- Commit to providing a quality neighborhood environment.